We use SignUpGenius to sign up for volunteering opportunities. You must create an account to start logging in your hours.
All volunteers must take the Safe enviroment classes and have a background check before registering to volunteer at the school office.
Families are required record and to complete 40 volunteer hours per year (20 for single parent families and parents with students only in grades preschool and pre-kindergarten). With the exception of board members, all parents must complete a separate form online at the volunteer hour log above for each event worked. Volunteer hours must be turned in by May 1. All hours not turned in will be assessed at $25.00 an hour and payment is due by June 1.
Please help by participating in the following activities
- Reccess supervisors (every school day)
- Time: TBD
- Christmas Concert
- Volunteer opportunities to be announced.
- Open House
- parents needed to help set up, welcome and facilitate tours from 10:00am-2:00pm please contact susie Orozco sorozco@sorozco to sign up.
- Auction volunteers
- Contact the auction chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catholic Schools Week
- Volunteers TBD
Volunteer opportunities from home
- Check here for updates on opportunities.
Contact the parent club or check the HF sign-up Genius for more volunteer opportunities.