Our Admissions process
- Fill out the online application (you’ll be promptly contacted by our Admissions team).
- Schedule a virtual or phone meeting, we’ll love to meet you and tell you more about us.
- Schedule a virtual or phone meeting with the principal ( required if your student is K- 8th grade)
- Request and complete the enrollment package that will include the following:
- Student Information form.
- Complete tuition contract (all sections including family fundraising commitment section).
- Complete the before and after school supervision program (B.A.S.S.) contract. This needs to be filled out and signed even if you don’t think you’ll be using the before and after school program. It gives the school permission to provide care if needed.
- Sign photography and video release form.
- Volunteer hrs. All families are required to volunteer, please see the contract. In order to volunteer, families need to complete the Safe Environment training designed to help keep our students safe. This should be done through Virtus at http://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/ If classes are not currently being held due to COVID-19, you can create your account and take the class once these are available again. Thank you!
- Attention Kindergarten parents, we will let you know if an assessment is required at this time.
Additional documents needed:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunizations
- Copy of Baptism certificate (If applicable)
- Previous school information and paperwork for students transferring to Holy Family.
- Copy of letter of financial Contributions to Holy Family Parish ( If applicable, for Catholic tuition rate)
The registration fee for families that are new to Holy Family is $400 that includes a one-time initial enrollment fee.
Making the registration fee payment:
Once you return your Student Registration form we will create a FACTS account, (this will be your family’s financial account for the school) through this account you’ll be able to log in and make the payment directly using your bank account information. Payment can also be made by check.
This package can be returned via email at email@example.com or we can make arrangements for a quick, in-person drop – off following social distancing guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the contract or payment, you can contact our office administrator Jesika at (206) 767-6640 or our Outreach and Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org