Our preschool and prekindergarten programs focus on early biliteracy and math skills through play-based instruction. Our students not only begin school feeling loved, accepted and welcomed, but also develop the fundamental skills necessary to enter kindergarten with academic and social confidence.
- Full-day preschool and prekindergarten for ages 3-6 years-old
- Year-round childcare including the summer months. (the program is subject to availability and access to the building during the summer. Families will be notified ahead of time about any changes)
- Students experience:
- A bilingual, Common Core-aligned curriculum
- Weekly Mass
- Physical education, music, and art classes
- Science Fridays
- While tuition assistance is not available for preschool or PreK, we maintain a reasonable tuition rate to ensure early education can be accessed by all families in our community.
- Extended care is available from 7:00 am-6:00 pm through our Bass program. Additional fees apply.
|Program||Cost (year)||Hours of care included|
|Academic Year||$7,380||8:00-3:00 September-mid June*|
|Full Year||TBD||8:00-3:00, 12 months per year*|
*please see school calendar for holidays and vacations