Our preschool and pre-kindergarten programs focus on early biliteracy and math skills through play-based instruction. Our students not only begin school feeling loved, accepted and welcomed, but also develop the fundamental skills necessary to enter kindergarten with academic and social confidence.
- Full-day preschool and pre-kindergarten for ages 2.5-5 years-old
- Year-round childcare including the summer months. (Subject to availability and access to the building during the summer. Families will be notified ahead of time about any changes)
- Students experience:
- A bilingual, Common Core aligned curriculum
- Weekly Mass
- Physical education, music, and art classes
- Science Fridays
- While tuition assistance is not available for preschool or PreK, we maintain a reasonable tuition rate to ensure early education can be accessed by all families in our community.
- Extended care is available from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. through our BASS program. Additional fees apply.
|2022-2023 Academic Year||Cost (year)||Hours of care included|
|Academic Year (Sept -June) *||$8,947||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (12:00 p.m. Wednesday)|
* Please see school calendar for holidays and vacations