At Holy Family, we educate our students to be:
I. Faithful Christian Disciples
- Practice Catholic traditions, Scripture, beliefs, history, and morals.
- Actively participate in their Catholic faith and sacramental living.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to serve others respectfully and selflessly.
- Represent their faith with courage, devotion, and dignity both inside and outside of their academic environment.
II. Lifelong Learners
- Express and demonstrate curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Meet or exceed state standards in all subjects and disciplines.
- Develop independent study habits, research techniques, and technology skills to mature into critical thinkers.
- Interpret information using reflective and analytical skills.
III. Effective Communicators
- Express oral and written thoughts clearly, using correct grammar and language mechanics.
- Work cooperatively while listening actively and empathizing with different points of view.
- Interact appropriately with socially diverse groups and individuals.
- Value and respect peoples’ freedom of speech.
IV. Responsible Students
- Evaluate and assess their work for strengths and for areas of improvement.
- Take ownership of their learning and behavior.
- Respect their environment and all who are present in it.
- Foster their spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical development.
V. Active Members of a Diverse Community
- Value the customs of their culture as well as other cultures.
- Address and resolve conflicts peacefully and with dignity.
- Serve actively in their community.
- Are aware of global issues and their effect on society.