2021 Auction - Si Se Puede! Yes We Can! - A Virtual Event!
The Auction donation deadline is January 22nd er 30th. Having a variety of items donated to the auction guarantees that there will be something for everyone. In light of the current times, we ask that you DO NOT ask local businesses for donations this year. Instead, purchase your family’s donation from our local White Center, Burien, and West Seattle businesses. They have supported HF for over 40 years, now it is our turn to support them!
Each family has agreed to donate and/or procure item(s) of $200 in value. You can fulfill this commitment by contributing to one of the following ways:
- Payment thru FACTS of $200 or more
- Shop our Amazon gift registry: Check out the Auction Wish list 2021 at Amazon.com.
- Sponsor the Auction and help underwrite the event’s cost
- One-of-a-kind family or couple’s experiences
- Sports and Camping Gear
- Electronics and Appliances
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- A fine piece of jewelry
- Themed dinners in private homes
- Seahawks, Huskies, Mariners, Sounders memorabilia or tickets
- Box seats, meet coaches or players
- Vacation homes
- Wine, wine tastings
- Brewery/spirits tour
- Sun Valley, San Juan Islands, Whistler, Lake Chelan, Hood Canal, Whidbey Island getaway
- Mexico and Hawaii condos or homes
- Parent’s night out or weekend away – Seattle, San Francisco, Napa
- Local theatre or shopping packages, ballet tickets, 5th Avenue
- Sports Clinics or camps; any element of celebrity a bonus
The procurement committee has the right to refuse items deemed unsellable. Items that do not sell well: services, specific size clothing/ bags, and used items. Minimal multiple items will be accepted.
HAVE AN IDEA THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE LIVE AUCTION?
Contact procurement chair Rebecca Hui, at firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION ITEM DONATION “HOW TO”:
- Bring your item to school on:
- From Jan 11 – 22nd (Office hours)
- Jan 16 (Sat) 1:00 – 4:30 PM – Tice Hall
- Fill out the procurement Form: Donation Form
Deliver your item(s) to the school’s main office by January 22, 2021.